Mobay Roots and Culture: Rastafari Indigenous village & Bellefield Greathouse
Discover the Roots and Culture of our beautiful Island. This experience will take you to the mysterious Rastafarian indigenous village where you get to learn about their culture and people first hand. Then it's on the Bellefield Great house for a total twist on things, with the distinction of being one of the oldest sugar plantations in Jamaica. Learn about our local culture food and music as well as our island history. To top off your day some real old fashion Jamaican shopping with our local craft vendors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rastafari Indigenous Village
- Entry/Admission - Bellefield Great House & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastafari Indigenous Village, Montego Bay Street Jamaica
Go back to a time when being a rasta was a crime. Learn from the Rasta's themselves how this very influential group became known and impactful worldwide. uncover western Jamaica's most popular private settlement of Rastafarians, see how they live, eat and meditate. Learn the meaning of words they use, it the day you discover Rastafari.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bellefield Great House & Gardens, Fairfield Road, Montego Bay Jamaica
Your experience then takes you to the Bellfield Greathouse with the distinction of being one of the oldest sugar plantations in Jamaica. Enjoy a full tour of this old wonder, experience how a real Jerk Pit work, taste Our Jamaican treat while you learn about the history of that era. No, we haven't forgotten, A true taste of Jamaica Lunch is included. To top off your day is the good old local shopping, take home a piece of our culture and roots with you and who better to provide it than our local. Choose from a wide variety of Jamaican handmade gift Item, what a trip without a memorabilia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm Pickup at least 24hrs prior to arrival.Ports
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fully guided
- Not accessible for those in wheelchairs or with physical challenges.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Mask and sanitizers are required for all tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.