Mobula Ray Snorkeling
Baja California Sur has an incredible variety of Wildlife and the Mobula Ray migration is surely an impressive event you will want to witness. Thousands of rays traveling in the same direction in search for food and and eventually a quiet spot to mate. Courtship behavior is also common. These relative small animals, they can grow up to 6-7 feet wingspan are famous for their ability to breach out of the water as they are capable of reaching heights of 6 to 8 feet! They travel in very large numbers and are our region only in very specific times of the year (May-July). A great snorkeling opportunity for people looking for adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - During our excursion we offer Soft Drinks, Water and Snacks such as chips and cookies
What's excluded :
- Transportation to our office
This is a 3 hours snorkeling tour to see the Mobula Manta Rays migration to the waters of Baja California Sur.
We start from our shop, located at the the marina of Cabo San Lucas, either in the morning at 08:00am or in the afternoon at 03:00pm for a 3 hours excursion. Part of the tour is visiting the famous Arch of Cabo and the sea lion colony. Right after that we'll start the search for the big schools of Mobulas: as soon as we find them and have assessed the situation we will have multiple chances of getting in the water and observe a great number of Mobulas. Even for people not interested in the snorkeling activity, it is possible to see these animals as they breach 6-8 feet out of the water. Great photography opportunity. Soft drinks, snacks, all fees and all necessary equipment for the activity are included.
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Departure Point :Cabo Trek, Local A Tesoro Hotel, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 20, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- CABO TREK is in the process of getting certified by SECTUR (Secretaria de Salud) as a company that complies with the standards to obtain the “PUNTO LIMPIO” (Clean Point) recognition. Among other precautions we will focus: Hygiene: An increased focus on disinfection and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas. Social distancing: we will keep our groups very small if dealing with mixed groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.