Moclín Walking Tour
Guests will be given private access to the castle, not normally open to the public during the week. This walking tours also has the option of a walk to trenches from the Spanish Civil War, or to see neolithic cave drawings in one of the many caves that surround the village.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - The tour will end with a drink and tapas at the village bar
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de Moclin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de Moclin, Calle Mota 14, 18247 Moclin Spain
We will have private access to the 13th Century Castillo de Moclín. This castle was captured by Los Reyes Católicos, Isabel y Fernando, in 1486 and they stayed here until, they captured Granada 6 years later.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza de España, 4, 18247 Moclín, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2019 - 1/2/2022
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.