Modena area: Balsamic Vinegar “Aceto” Tasting Experience
In Modena area, there is a special event going on: an exclusive balsamic vinegar tasting experience. Do not miss this chance to discover and taste two of the best Italian vinegar in the World.
per adult from
What's included :
- Aceto Tasting
- Small Group
- Food (Appetizers)
- Drink (water)
- Food tasting of local food
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- In the heart of the Food & Motor Valley, in an exclusive locations, every day, there is a special event going on: an exclusive Balsamic Vinegar Tasting Experience.
Enjoy 1-hour full-immersion experience discovering the history and the millenary tradition of the famous “Black Gold” of Modena. During this tasty journey an expert guide will welcome you and show you the techniques and the secrets of a so valuable product visiting the ageing rooms.
At the end of this exciting learning experience you will taste the real Balsamic Vinegar of Modena with a tasting of typical local food products.
Do not miss the chance to join a journey throughout the Balsamic Vinegar world discovering some hidden secrets behind this valuable product as well as the particularity of those Italian excellencies.
Included in the experiences there are water and vinegar, appetizers (sausages and cheese) and bread.
• cold cuts and cheeses
Departure Point :Azienda Agricola Leonardi Giovanni, Via Mazzacavallo, 62, 41043 Magreta MO, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.