Modern Lisbon - City Run in Portugal
Turn exercise into an urban exploration during this 1-hour city run through Lisbon. Jog through the city with a local runner and pass by many of Lisbon’s most popular landmarks along the way. Run through the Tagus River estuary to the stunning Parque das Nações and admire the architectural feats of Vasco da Gama Tower, São Gabriel and the twin towers of São Rafael. The route includes paved and trail terrain as well as a wooden promenade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Multilingual tour guide who loves running and knows all the ins and outs of Lisbon
- Break to drink some water
- Run feedback (map, time, distance, pace)
- Pictures made during the run
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet up with a local running expert from Run in Portugal and take off for a refreshing 1-hour jog through the city. Along the way, take in many modern architectural masterpieces and enjoy a variety of terrain as you run over asphalt, dirt trail, and wooden promenade.
Some of the landmarks seen during the run include the famous Vasco da Gama Bridge and Vasco da Gama Tower, the São Gabriel and São Rafael twin towers, and Lisbon’s beautiful promenade. Pass by the Atlantic Pavilion concert hall and the Lisbon Oceanarium on the way to the Marina Parque das Nações, located near an estuary of the Tagus River.
Along the way, learn about Lisbon’s history and modern culture from your running partner and guide. Running is the city is very popular thank to its flatness and freshness, so don’t miss this unique opportunity to get exercise and go on a tour at the same time.
Departure Point :Alameda dos Oceanos 10611A, 1990-221 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9am; 10am; 7pm or 8pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Fully licensed by Turismo de Portugal.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.