Modern living culture - Zehlendorf
Can the most exquisite examples of the core question of the twenties "how to live?" Let's stroll on the paths beyond noise, dirt and distraction through inner-city big city life and look for the examples of rich Zehlendorf citizens who wanted to create a new type of individual retreat with the construction of a classic single-family house before 1918. Together with architects like Walter Gropius or Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, they gradually tried out new forms of living.
Please note that this tour is very intensive.
in cooperation with the Bauhaus Archive / Museum of Design
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guide in German for 2h 30min
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gropius Bau, Niederkirchnerstr. 7, 10963 Berlin Germany
Zehlendorf was Berlin's most popular district in the 1920s. No industry or noisy leisure culture, but lots of greenery, peace and the proximity to the water.
Departure Point :Krumme Lanke, 12161 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :U - Bhf Onkel Toms Hütte, Sewanstraße 4, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- • We kindly ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection during all tours (also on the bus).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.