Modern Metropolis Yangon Full-Day City Tour with Myanmar Lunch
The Stunning Shwedagon Pagoda is the centrepiece of the city, a gleaming golden stupa visible from all over town.
Closer to the waterfront,downtown Yangon is a warren of historic streets concealing some of the best British Colonial-era architecture in the region. This is the real deal , and a walk along the Strand or Pansdoan Street like a stroll back in time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meet and greet at hotel. Start explore Yangon full day tour start with Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image , Karaweik Royal Barge (A royal floating barge on a lake for the fantastic photo view).
Afterwards, visit to the Bogyoke Market ( Scott Market ), gives you the opportunity to see Myanmar's wide range of handicrafts and souvenirs. Shopping at Bogyoke market with hundreds of food , clothes, handicrafts and gems store.
At the evening time, complete your day in Myanmar with an extended visit to one of the world's most spectacular monuments, the Shwedagon Pagoda: its golden stupa is the 'heart' of Myanmar. The pagoda is believed 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. There are always many Myanmar people praying and making offering at Pagoda. Transfer to Hotel.
Departure Point :Any Hotel in Yangon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.