Modica, Noto & Chocolate tasting - From Siracusa
Sicily is a treasure trove of Baroque jewels like Noto, a city of extraordinary beauty. After being devastated by an earthquake in 1693, it was rebuilt in the style that earned it Unesco World Heritage status. A walk in the town centre will take you to beautiful honey-gold palaces glowing in the sun, and stunning buildings like the Church of Santa Chiara, the majestic Cathedral and Palazzo Ducezio, home to the local town hall. The driver will take you also to Modica, a Baroque jewel that attracts sweet-toothed visitors with its famous chocolate shops and patisseries. The town is renowned for producing excellent chocolate and with this tour you will have the chance to indulge in a delicious tasting session. Then you will have time to explore Modica’s landmarks, including the theatrical Cathedral of San Giorgio, before returning to Siracusa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver Escort
- Chocolate and pastry tasting in Modica
- Free Time in Noto and Modica
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Local Guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Modica, Modica, Province of Ragusa, Sicily
Modica is a small town in the Val di Noto. Its architecture has been recognised as providing outstanding testimony to the exuberant genius and final flowering of Baroque art in Europe and, along with other towns in the Val di Noto, is part of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Italy.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Noto, Noto, Province of Syracuse, Sicily
Noto is famous for its buildings from the early 18th century, many of which are considered to be among the finest examples of Sicilian baroque style. It lends its name to the surrounding area Val di Noto. In 2002 Noto and its church, Noto Cathedral, were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.