Mods & Icons Tour of Palm Springs
• Designated Historic Districts: We will point out many of the different registered, historic neighborhoods surrounding the downtown Palm Springs area.
• The Famous Palm Springs Walk Of Stars: We will point out the many inlaid sidewalk stars honoring the international and local celebrities who have made their mark in Palm Springs.
• Palm Springs Talked About Landmarks: The Art and Air Museums, the Plaza Theater, the Indian and Tahquitz Canyons, the Aerial Tramway, historic inns, wind farms, the San Andreas Fault Line, and more.
• The Historic Indian Canyons: Learn how the Cahuilla Indians lived, survived, and thrived for over 3,000 years.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Award Winning Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small to large groups
- Private tours available
What's excluded :
- Not responsible for any mentioned properties closed due to events, any season, foreclosures or any acts of God.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Five Star Adventures Tours, 42335 Washington St Suite A-369, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92211-8032
• Designated Historic Districts
• The Famous Palm Springs Walk Of Stars ( Pointed Out )
• Palm Springs Talked About Landmarks
• The Historic Indian Canyons Information
• Hollywood Movie Location When Available
Pass By: Indian Canyons, 38500 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92264-9332
Hear the stories behind the Indian Canyons.
Pass By: Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, 1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
Departure Point :275 S Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- No food or any alcohol beverages
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Each guest must bring and wear a face mask for the duration of the tour
- No Wheel Chair Access
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.