Mohare Danda Trekking
Highlights of Mohare Danda Trek
Stunning and closed view of Annapurna massif than Poon Hill from Mohare Danda.
Explore the village local lifestyle and their livelihood.
walking in the narrow and stone-paved trail, amazing waterfall, walking through dense colorful Rhododendron forest in spring.
Homestay with local people house and familiar with nature, trails, peoples, flora, and fauna of the Mohare region.
The great experience of Gurung and Magar culture and lifestyle who are famous for Gurkha regiment.
Mohare Danda Trek is one of the newly opened trekking trail and eco-lodges community base trek in Nepal. This trek is in all likelihood domestic stay and natural trekking trail in Nepal.
Mohare Danda trek in the foothill of Annapurna is well known as Eco Lodge Community Trek. A newly opened trekking route in an off beaten trekking trail of Annapurna Region is bounded by lush forest oaks, bamboo, pines and several varieties of rhododendron along with ample waterfalls and rivers.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports.
Transportations from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Pokhara to Beni and Nayapul to Pokhara
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.