Mokra Gora, Šargan Eight, Drina river house, Day Tour from Belgrade
Our tour starts from your accommodation, and we head toward Western Serbia.
Two and a half hours ride, we will reach “The House on the Drina,” an isolated house made of logs on a river stone.
We will leave the house behind us, and continue our trip just in time to make it for the departure of the famous Sargan Eight scenic train. (The train operate only from April to November) Unique narrow-gauge railway nowadays serves only for the amusement . During our ride, we will pass and stop on several viewpoints from which one can see fabulous views over Mokra Gora.
After almost two and a half hour ride we are returning to the departing station from where we continue our journey to the nearby Mećavnik, or Drvengrad (Wooden City). The famous director Emir Kusturica (two times Palme D'Or in Cannes winner) decided to build it during the shooting of his film “Life is a miracle.”
After the meal, we will head back for Belgrade where we will arrive late in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Drvengrad - Mećavnik
- Entry/Admission - Šargan Eight
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Drina river house, Drina
Here you will have the opportunity to take a photo with the cabin of the river in the Internet celebrity attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Drvengrad - Mećavnik, Lotika d.o.o, 31243, Mokra Gora, Serbia
We will dine here and take photos on the scenic tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Šargan Eight, Mokra Gora, Serbia
We will spend 2.5 hours on the mini train and enjoy the wonderful scenery along the way. (The train operate only from April to November)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown BelgradePorts
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.