Mole & Pozole Food Tour
The Mole Pozole is ideal for people who want to have a leisurely evening strolling the town; meeting new friends, and sharing some amazing dining along the way.
Visit 4 of our favorite Puerto Vallarta family-style spots with an expert, local Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide. Sample some of the best traditional Mexican cuisine offered in the Bay of Banderas. Come prepared to eat delicious food and learn about the importance of indigenous ingredients in Mexican culture and history. At each stop sample three or four delicacies that make these location magnets for the locals. It’s not just Mole Pozole, but tacos, and so much more.
The Mole Pozole Tour is offered two days per week. Please remember that it is a maximum of six people and, as a result, sells out quickly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary photographs
- All food and nonalcoholic beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Reusable Souvenir Vallarta Eats Shopping Bag
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (15-20% of tour price recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vallarta Eats Food Tours, Calle Independencia # 231-5 Block leading to Church of Guadalupe, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
This is the office for Vallarta Eats. Tours do not start nor end from this location. Tickets can be purchased or questions answered - visit anytime.
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Spend time on the famous Malecon (boardwalk)
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Central meeting point in Puerto Vallarta
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :We end on the famous Puerto Vallarta Malecon (boardwalk). Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All foodie guides are bi-lingual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- This tour is not vegetarian friendly
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours)
- Tours go out rain or shine, but in the event of a storm we will provide transportation or special accommodation
- Contact us directly via our website, phone or email if you have special needs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.