MOMA NYC : Metropolitan Museum of Art Private Family Tour
The MoMA is one of the biggest museum of arts in the world and while it’s vey difficult to see everything, particularly if you are visiting New York and won’t have a chance to come back.
During a visit in a museum, families with kids, especially younger ones, can be a tricky mix with an art gallery, as kids love to move and art loves to basically stand still on a wall, this tour will be private and will be conducted by a private tour guide who will know how engage the all family.
Before the tour start, you will talk about what you’re going to see and have a quick about what modern art is, and what they are going to see and do at the museum. Paintings! Photographs! Sculptures! A helicopter... It's very helpful to tell kids what is on offer for them to do and see.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Fast track tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), 11 West 53rd Street, New York City, NY 10019-5401
Explore with a fast track entrance one of the largest and most influential museums of modern art in the world and one of the most welcoming to children. The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) is a place to take kids to encourage their creativity and to have fun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.