Mombacho Volcano Hike and Zipline adventure from Managua
Visit the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve on this day trip from Managua. Mombacho is near the city of Granada and is 1344 meters high. The Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve is one of 78 protected areas of Nicaragua. Mombacho is an extinct volcano which last eruption occurred in 1570. The highest regions of the volcano is home to a cloud forest. After the hike, get ready for more excitement and zipline through the rain forest over 15 platforms.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Mombacho Volcano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a hiking and ziplining adventure at one of Nicaragua's best-known volcanoes. After pickup from your hotel, you'll be transferred by comfortable minivan to the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve. The volcano has fantastic views of Lake Nicaragua and the city of Granada. The volcano also has two hiking trails, a moderate one that circles the main crater 1.5 miles (2.5 km) trail. The volcano is home to more than 30 different species of birds, monkeys, reptiles and more as you explore on foot.
When you arrive at the top of the volcano, admire gorgeous views of Granada, Lake Nicaragua and Las Isletas. After the hike, you will stop at the zipline destination where you’ll get to experience an adrenaline rush as you zipline between 15 different platforms over the beautiful rainforest. After an exciting day at the Volcano, you will head back to your original pick up location, just on time to catch the amazing sunset at the bay!
Departure Point :Hotels in Managua
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.