Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve and Lake Nicaragua Tour from Managua
Hike around the mist-and-jungle-shrouded crater of Mombacho Volcano, explore island-filled Lake Nicaragua and enjoy lunch in the colonial city of Granada (additional cost) in one convenient tour. Hotel pickup and drop-off, English-speaking guide, private air-conditioned car and boat transportation, entry fees and snacks included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Mombacho Volcano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Lunch in Granada
- After pickup at your hotel in Managua, transfer 40 miles (65 km) to Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve in private air-conditioned transport. At the reserve's biology station listen to your guide explain the history of the volcano before heading out on the El Crater trail (1.5-2.5 hours) to observe the cloud forest and its rich biodiversity.
Transfer in private air-conditioned transport to the nearby shores of Lake Nicaragua to enjoy a one hour boat ride through some of the lake's famous islands as the guide explains the landscape and wildlife as well as the lifestyle of the Nicaraguans who live around the lake before arriving in Granada where lunch (additional cost) is available before returning to your hotel in Managua.
Departure Point :Hotels in Managua
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.