Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze Half-Day Tour from Monaco Small-Group Shore Excursion
While in port in Monaco, let an expert guide show you the highlights of this glamorous principality and the nearby medieval village of Eze on this small-group shore excursion. Start with a drive along the beautiful French Riviera to Eze for a guided tour of the exquisite Fragonard perfumery. Back in Monaco, visit the Prince's Palace for the Changing of the Guard ceremony, admire Casino Square in Monte Carlo, and drive along the road used in the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix race.
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Guided tour of perfumery in Eze
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Prince's Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze - Visite Gratuite & Guidée, 158 Avenue de Verdun, 06360 Èze, France
Meet up again with your driver and, just around the corner, seize the chance to visit the renowned Fragonard Perfume Factory and discover the secrets of this realm of fragrances…
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Located on a hill approximately 1,400 feet (427 meters) high, Eze offers breathtaking views of the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur). Enjoy a walking tour of the town and visit its charming artisan shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: La Turbie, La Turbie, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
You will proceed up the coast and reach the Grande Corniche, the highest road from where you can catch the sight of the most ancient Roman vestige on the French Riviera: the ’Trophy of the Alps’ in the village of La Turbie.
Stop At: Prince's Palace, Place du Palais, Monaco-Ville 98015 Monaco
Descent towards the state-city of Monaco and its Palace on the ’Rock’, in time for the change of the guards(morning only).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame-Immaculee, 4 Rue Colonel Bellando Castro, Monaco-Ville 98000 Monaco
Monaco Cathedral (sometimes referred to as the Saint Nicholas Cathedral) is the resting place of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace, this cathedral will captivate you with its interesting history and fine Roman-Byzantine architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monaco-Ville, Monaco-Ville
You will be given some FREE TIME to wander around the old town for a souvenir maybe, or even admire the view from the St. Martin Gardens, and definitely visit Monaco’s Cathedral and its chapel of the late sovereign Princes and Princesses.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Enjoy a comfortable drive down Monaco's streets, famous for the annual Formula One Grand Prix race circuit event, which attracts motorsports fans from all over the world.
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
Then, take a stroll around Casino Square in Monte Carlo and admire the impressive hotels and beautiful gardens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.MerciPorts
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
- Quai de la Nouvelle Digue, Boulevard Rainier III, 98000 Monaco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.