Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary Day Trip from Mexico City
07:00 Departure from Hotel Barceló Reforma to Michoacán
10:00 Approximately we arrive at the El Rosario Sanctuary located a few kilometers from the Magical Town of Angangueo
During this trip we will be able to learn curious facts about the Butterfly. Also because you travel from Canada to Mexico and you will witness the longest migration carried out by an insect on the face of the earth.
At the end of the visit, you can rest and recharge in one of the restaurants in the square. Try the corundas, the barbecue and the blackberries. You can also walk through the artisan corridor, where you will find all kinds of souvenirs: textiles, feathers, shirts, shawls.
20:00 Hrs Approximately we arrive at the Hotel Barcelo Reforma
Recommendations: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, a sweatshirt or jacket, go for breakfast or take something for breakfast on the way, bring cash since at the sanctuary the only form of payment is cash in case you want to buy something, a camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from Mexico City
- Tour driver
- Guided visits
- Travel insurance board unit
- Entry/Admission - El Rosario Monarch Butterfly Preserve
What's excluded :
- Nothing previously unspecified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Rosario Monarch Butterfly Preserve, CdMx Mexico
Admire the beautiful show of the monarch butterflies in Michoacan
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Angangueo, Angangueo, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
See this magic town before arriving to the monarch butterfly sanctuary
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.