Monarch Butterfly Tour (Departing from Morelia)
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* Due to COVID-19 pandemic, Pregnant woman, Children under 12 and Elders over 60 years old are not allowed at the reserve.
The monarch butterfly tour will show you one of the most beautiful natural phenomenoms in the world. Our tour guides are certified and specialized in ecotourism and environmental interpretation, guaranteeing a high level of knowledge of the monarch butterfly migration.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Box lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Digital Photography Service - Downloadable 1-2 day after the tour.
- Certified Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - La Reserva de la Biosfera Mariposa Monarca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Reserva de la Biosfera Mariposa Monarca, Mexico
Visit the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary of "El Rosario" or "Sierra Chincua" according to climate conditions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tlalpujahua - Pueblo Magico, Tlalpujahua Mexico
Lunch meal time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle José Rubén Romero 49, Bosque Camelinas, 58290 Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any hotel, AirBnb or private residence in Morelia. Only for private tours.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No pets allowed
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, Pregnant woman, Children under 12 and Elders over 60 years old are not allowed at the reserve.
- Not recommended for travelers with respiratory medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with high or low blood pressure
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 pandemic, The monarch butterfly reserva has restricted the access to: Children under 12 y/o - Elders over 60 y/o - Pregnant woman.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.