Monday group tour to Fruska gora and Novi Sad
Enjoy immersive visits to Fruska Gora and Novi Sad on a full-day group tour from Belgrade every Monday, year round. Provided round trip transportation allows your group to visit multiple locations comfortably and without delays. Discover Krusedol Monastery, Sremski Karlovci, Petrovaradin Fortress, and much more with your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off at Belgrade city center
- Driver/guide service
- Tour organization
- Bottled water
- Admission for St. Nicholas churc in Sremski Karlovci
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Contribution for Chapel of peace 1€
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krusedol Monastery, Krusedol village, Fruska Gora National Park Serbia
Our first stop, monastery Krusedol, a XVI century monastery which is considered for most beautiful monastery of Fruska Gora, and certainly with most important role of its time. It was a seat of diocese of Srem, which was later transferred to our next point, Sremski Karlovci. Relics of members of the founding family are placed inside of the church and many Serbia's important people are buried in the church as well, if you want to learn more in details, don't be shy to ask your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sremski Karlovci Serbia
After monastery we drive on to Sremski Karlovci, town which is significant in many things, but for Europe in particularly, in 1699 in Sremski Karlovci Karlovac treaty was signed, when Ottoman Turks were prevented to advance further to West Europe. The venue was Chapel of peace which is one of the places we will visit in this great town. In the town center there are few beautiful places to visit: Four lions fountain, Grammar school, St. Nicola’s orthodox cathedral…
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petrovaradin Fortress, Tvrdjava In the direction of the Academy of Arts through the tunnel on the imperial field on the left, Petrovaradin, Novi Sad 21131 Serbia
From Sremski Karlovci we drive on to Petrovaradin fortress which overlooks Novi Sad from a cliff above Danube. This fortress is called Gibraltar of the Danube and it took 88 years to be finished. Today it’s a place for leisure and culture, if you find yourself here in the beginning of July you can enjoy Exit music festival which is one of the best know European music festivals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Električar Novi Sad, Bulevar oslobođenja 34, Novi Sad 21000, Serbia
We are crossing the river from Petrovaradin and getting in Novi Sad, second biggest Serbian city and administrative center of Vojvodina region. Novi Sad and its people are always considered a bit different from the rest of people in Serbia, we’ll try to show you what is the reason. After sightseeing of most important landmarks of downtown Novi Sad you'll have free time for your own exploration and lunch break. Recommendations will be provided.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Студентски трг, Vase Čarapića 14, Beograd, Serbia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.