Mongolia In 3 Days
Once served as the capital of Mongolian Empire and an essential station of the Silk Road, Karakorum city has much more to share than its current physical appearance. Mongolian largest and the historically most significant religious and cultural center – Erdenezuu monastery – is operating as a museum there. On the way, you will visit the renown Semi-Gobi desert and meet spend a day with the camel herders.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- All meals
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Travel Insurance (available to purchase)
- Day 1 will start with a brief city tour, followed by a car trip to Khustai Nuruu National Park, the biggest park of Przewalkski’s wild horse in the world. There, you will see museums, see the wild horses from few meters away, and learn about its history. After that, you will head to Elsen Tasarkhai, known as mini-Gobi, where we will spend a night in a ger. There you will see one of the most beautiful mammals in Mongolia, the Bactrian Camel, and ride through the Sand Dune.
Day 2 will start with a car trip to the ancient city Kharkhorum where we will be exploring everything that is related to Mongol history, Erdene Zuu monastery, and the legacy of Genghis Khan. Have meals, learn the culture, talk to the nomads, experience their daily nomad life. Then we will explore the valley of Orkhon River. Orkhon River Valley is one of the World Heritage Area where its home to many historical sites and culture. While our stay in Ugii Nuur, activities such as horseback riding, fishing, birdwatching, and hiking are all possible. We’ll spend a night in a ger camp.
Day 3: We’ll travel back to Ulaanbaatar city. You will get a fascinating glimpse into daily routines of a remarkable culture and Mongol history in 3 days.
Departure Point :Location of your choice in the city.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Location of your choice in the city.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.