Monino Air Force Museum Tour
An affordable tour to Monino Air Force Museum if you want to avoid the hassle of using suburban trains. Visit the unique collection of military and civil aircraft. Though not an aviation buff myself, I will help you around and translate all the information you might need. Explore everything at your own pace without rush.
The 9th of May, 12th of June and the third Sunday in August are Open Doors Days organized by the volunteers when visitors can see rare aircraft in the hangar that is closed on other days and even get into some of the planes.
The museum opens at 9 and it usually takes not more that 2-3 hours to see the exhibition so you might want to visit some other sights either in Moscow or outside. Just let me know and we'll arrange the details.
My vehicle is a Subaru Outback suitable for up to 4 passengers.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Central Air Force Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Air Force Museum, Muzeynaya Ulitsa, 2, Monino, Moskovskaya oblast', Russia, 141170
A huge collection of military and civil aircraft
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.