Monkey Island and Panama Canal Eco Tour
Enjoy the exciting adventure of being inside the Panama Canal and get to know with all your senses the operation, history and biodiversity around it, an stunning experience surrounded by wildlife and rainforest.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Boat tour
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panama Canal, Panama City Panama
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Panama City to go to the Canal Zone where we will talk about the history of the Panama Canal as we pass through different places, we will even make a stop at an observation point to see the operation of the Canal. Be amazed by the Pedro Miguel locks of the Panama Canal while your guide explains details about how it works and its history, there you will understand the operation while huge ships go through and the close connection with the enviroment around the Canal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monkey Island, Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
We continue by car highlighting several points of interest on the way until we reach the Soberania National Park where we will take a boat and get into the Panama Canal. There, we will pass by huge ships and experience the scale and importance of this magnificent marvel of engineering.
Inside the Canal, at the Gatun Lake, we will arrive at a group of islands in a protected area in order to see as many species of animals as possible (and there are many !!), among them monkeys, crocodiles, birds, iguanas, sloths and others.
You will learn about the types of ships that pass through the Canal, you will identify animals and develop your vision to spot them.
This is an extraordinary and
memorable experience, completely outdoors and that you will enjoy a lot!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Niko's Café | Calle 50, tersección de Vía Israel y Calle 50, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Flamenco Marina, Panama City, Panama
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Windows opened when possible to allow air circulation, vehicles are air conditioned. Guide is also driver reducing contacts. PCR or antigen test with less than 48 hours is required to be able to leave the airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.