Monkey Mangrove Hike
Mangrove forests have a wide variety of aquatic and terrestrial birds that
can only be seen in these types of ecosystems. In addition, we take
advantage to observe the white face monkeys (Capuchin monkey) in their
habitat natural also in our farm we raise, chickens, goats, sheep, geese, donkeys, horses, cows & buffaloes in a sustainable way.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fresh fruit, crackers & dip, water and natural drink.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
We have 3.5 kilometers of enabled trails, in which you can make naturalistic walks where you can see different common birds of the mangroves, also white faced monkeys, among other species of animals and various plants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nacarcosta Wildlife Adventure, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup included from +4 person
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.