Monkeyland & Plantation Safari Full Day from Juan Dolio
A guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland and visit a typical Dominican house where you learn more about our culture and way of living.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical Dominican buffet lunch.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot Chocolate and Coffee sample
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Runners Adventures
What's excluded :
- Locker fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rancho Runners Adventures, 6956389, -68.67280555555556, 18, Mao 23000, Dominican Republic
We begin the tour with the visit of a typical country house to mingle with Dominicans and learn how to live off the land and their organic products. There, have the opportunity to try roasted coffee and cocoa. Start the second part of the tour coming to our beautiful botanical garden, where you will learn about native plants and flowers of the island.
The next 45 minutes were occupied for a guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland. These charming and intelligent monkeys have been formed by a Canadian couple with 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo to teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans.
This tour is based on 5 acres of a beautiful piece of land that monkeys have made their home. The monkeys are completely accustomed to human contact. They come down from the trees to sit on your shoulder and eat from your hands. Beware …. love all things bright and interesting!
Little monkeys loves to pose for the cameras and probably will sit, and if allowed, see themselves in your camera. Adorable! Come share an unforgettable experience!
End your day with a delicious typical Dominican lunch.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Juan Dolio and Boca ChicaThe only meeting point available for clients staying in Santo Domingo is the Sheraton Santo Domingo hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- People with a cold or flu cannot take part in this tour
- Not recommended for people with severe peanut allergies.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. • Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. • The tourist is recommended to use masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.