Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana
The most complete combination excursion you will find in Punta Cana! It includes the 12 cables of the zipline adventures plus a visit to the Coconut House, a full 45 minute interaction with little monkeys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport in open safari truck or coach bus
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
An unforgettable full day excursion where you’ll zip line across the Dominican forest, meet and feed adorable squirrel monkeys.
It is the perfect opportunity to make the most of your time in Punta Cana and experience two must-do adventures in just one day.
• Runners Adventures, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
• Zip Lines Adventures by Runners Adventures, Veron - Bavaro Road, Km. 2 1/2, Punta Cana 23201 Dominican Republic
• Runners Adventures, Bavaro, Punta Cana 22000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a condo around los Corales, you can select Playa Turquesa and your meeting point will be at BAM Market. We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao and Uvero Alto area, if you cannot find it on the list, we might arrange a meeting point with you.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age minimum is 6 years old.
- Children from 6 to 8 will only participate on the first 8 cables.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 Kilograms (44 lbs.).
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 Kilograms (280 lbs.).
- The maximum waist size to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44 in.).
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate in this tour.
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
- Do not use sunscreen or bug repellent as they are harmful to monkeys.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.