Monkey's island and Gatun lake, Canal locks
The monkey islands of Lake Gatún and the Panama Canal.
In addition to its Canal, the territory of Panama is almost 25% covered by tropical forests. The Gamboa region, located 27 meters above sea level, and its Gatún Lake, the second largest artificial lake in the world, can observe this important biodiversity.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Inside Panama city)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Small-group tour minimum 4 persons
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
Stop to visite the locks of Miraflores , the museum and see the boats crossing .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Extra cost for hotels outside the city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.