Monkeys Place & Puntarenas City Tour
On this tour we visited the Monkeys Place, a magical place to have an environment in harmony with wildlife, we will visit the city of Puntarenas and Esparza, the second oldest city in Costa Rica, full of culture and history.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - Also Tropical fruits and Water
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Puntarenas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Puntarenas, Calle 7 y Ave. Central, Puntarenas 60101 Costa Rica
We will visit the place of the monkeys, the cathedral of Puntarenas, the lighthouse and also the city of Esparza
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at 8:30 am on the pier, either Puntarenas or Caldera or ship's name.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.