Mont Rebei - Montsant (1 Day) - Small group and hotel pick up from Barcelona
Visit to the Congost de Mont Rebei considered one of the most impressive and less known natural jewels of Catalonia is a gorge formed by the Noguera Ribagorçana River as it passes through the Sierra del Montsec, which crosses from North to South.
We will know Lleida which is a Spanish city, capital of the homonymous province, located in the autonomous community of Catalonia and its most tourist sites.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour of Lleida and its icons
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mont-rebei gorge, La Masieta de Mont Rebei, 25632, Lleida, Spain
Departure from Barcelona early in the morning to the northwest of Catalonia to visit the magical Congost de Mont Rebei: a beautiful gorge created by the Noguera River, which cuts through the Sierra de Montsec, forming a natural border between Aragon and Catalonia .
The 4 km road crosses the limestone walls excavated in the middle of the gorge. The route has a rope to give security to the route. It also has viewpoints in strategic places to contemplate the visual spectacle
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pasarelas de Montfalco, Camino de Montfalco km 15, Viacamp Spain
A vertiginous zig zag staircase allows us to reach the partially excavated track in the middle of the vertical wall, which leads to the top of the nature reserve and the Montsec from where the view of the Pyrenees is unmatched. Along the way, it is very likely that we can find a large number of birds such as griffon vultures, golden eagles, vultures and bearded vultures, as well as different species of bats.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The X-Door Lleida, Rambla de Ferran,53 1st Floor, 25007, Lleida Spain
In the afternoon we will travel to the historic city of Lleida, where an amalgam of peoples and civilizations has left a rich and restless cultural legacy that is reflected in the modern city it is today.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de la Canuda, 47, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.