Mont-Tremblant Family Ice Fishing
Our fishing guide is a true fishing enthusiast who averages 300 days per year, and has been guiding since 2003. Whether on the ice, on the water, or fly-fishing, he will show you his most successful techniques. Our activity combines the traditional side of ice fishing with modern equipment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Includes all equipment, guide and fishing permit for 2 adults and 2 children (3-17 yrs)
- All guests are covered by Airmedic emergency helicopter evacuation for the duration of the activity.
What's excluded :
Bring the whole family on this ice fishing expedition. Our guide will share his passion and knowledge of ice fishing. You will get the chance to fish mainly pike, small-mouth bass and perch.
Our guide will start by drilling several fishing holes through the ice. Then he will show you how fish using a line, bait and tackle. You'll stay warm even on the coldest days in the heated tent set up on the site for warming up. In the tent, we have full-colour underwater cameras and almost always see fish. We use sustainable sport fishing practices and have a catch-and-release policy.
The Ice Fishing Family Package is for families that include a maximum of 2 adults (must live at the same address) and 2 children (age 3-17 years).
• Le Centre d'Activités Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T1, Canada
Departure Point :3539 QC-327, Mont-Tremblant, QC J0T, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- There are not toilets available on the site.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bring a mask, neck warmer or balaclava; two layers, completely covering the nose and mouth. Bring protective glasses (ie ski goggles). Activity meetings and preparations will take place outdoors . Max 4 participants from same residence. Fishing rods will be assigned at the beginning of activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.