Mont-Tremblant Lake Cruise
Our Lac Tremblant Cruise offers memorable cruises two minutes from Tremblant resort. We will cover more than half the lake with our captain and his crew as your hosts.
per adult from
What's included :
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Find us at the base of the ski slopes, in Place Saint-Bernard.
Departure Point :2810 Chemin du Village, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1E9, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Wearing a face cover is mandatory. You can purchase them on site for $2.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.