Monte & Botanical Garden Tour
The lush landscapes are one of the largest tourist islands in Madeira. Incredible scenery awakens the senses and leaves a permanent mark, no matter what time of year you come to visit us. With such diverse and magnificent natural spaces, you can choose a quieter activity or awaken your adrenaline with extreme sports. Get ready to discover living settings with colors and movements that are so fabulous that you will want to return forever and ever.
Jardim Botânico, a true natural museum, with more than 2000 species of plants from all continents, enjoy a beautiful view over Funchal and the gardens painted with the most beautiful colors of nature (entrance included). Monte, a village known for its gardens and the Church of Nossa Senhora do Monte.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- BOTANICAL GARDEN ENTRANCE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Madeira Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Monte, Rampa da Sacristia 1, Funchal, Madeira 9050-208 Portugal
Monte is one of the most emblematic places in Madeira Island. Arriving Monte, the highlight is the magnificent view over Funchal bay that the 550 meters above the sea have to offer. Cooler climate hovering in the air and a peaceful environment, are for some, an asset that Monte has to offer. For this reason, some entrepreneurs invested in the hotel industry on this area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Madeira Botanical Garden, Caminho do Meio Bom Sucesso, Funchal, Madeira 9064-512 Portugal
One of the most beautiful gardens in the region, with marvelous views overlooking the city of Funchal, the Madeira Botanical Garden is located on one of the most peculiar estates in the city, the Bom Sucesso Estate. The estate dates from 1881 and was created by the Reid family as their private park.
Today the property is open to the public. The garden covers an area of 80,000 m² and is home to a fascinating collection of a wide variety of plants. It also has an area dedicated to research and conservation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up from Funchal city, Caniço city, Santa Cruz city and Câmara de Lobos city.Ports
- Port of Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Notice: Due to Covid-19, Feeling Madeira agency have two important certifications: Clean & Safe (Turismo de Portugal). Safe Travels (World Travel & Tourism Council / WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.