Monte Bianco Skyway Experience
Spectacular excursion on Monte Bianco aboard Skyway futuristic cable car that leads from Courmayeur to Punta Helbronner station at 3.500m aboard a heated and rotating cabin. The climb is divided in two parts: the first one reaches 2.000m of Pavillon du Mont Frety where will have lunch, the second one instead reaches the highest point at Punta Helbronner where are located several observation decks where you can admire Dente del Gigante, Cresta di Rochefort and the spectacular glaciers on the mountain. A day full of emotions at high altitude and enogastronomic high quality experiences to appreciate the extraordinary on the top of Europe.
You can choose to leave in the morning, go up to the highest point, go down to the Pavillon for lunch and then to the base. Or have lunch at the Pavillon and spend the afternoon at altitude and get off at the cableway closure.
Don't miss this spectacular experience!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Skyway Ticket
- 3-courses Lunch, “Buffet alpino” near the Pavillon du Mont Frety station
- Entry/Admission - Skyway Monte Bianco
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skyway Monte Bianco, Strada Statale 26, 48 Strada Statale 26, 48, 11013, Courmayeur Italy
Amazing experience from Courmayeur to Punta Helbronner station at 3.500m aboard a heated and rotating cabin.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Skyway Mont Blanc cableway, SS26dir, 48, 11013 Courmayeur AO, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: Cableway departures are scheduled every 20 minutes from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. The schedules are subject to change depending on technical and atmospheric requirements.
- Please provide a valid e-mail address at the time of booking, we will send the voucher to be converted to the cable car, where lunch time will also be confirmed.
- Please note: No guide is included on this experience
- Minimum 2 pax are required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.