Monte-Carlo and Monaco sightseeing walking tour with an expert guide
Enjoy a sightseeing walking tour in Montecarlo and Monaco. Our 2.5 hours walking tour is led by a professional local guide. This tour covers highlights and hidden gems. It takes place every day at 10.30am and at 5pm. You will see the Grand Theatre (outside) the Casino (outside) The Prince's Palace, spectacular viewpoints. We arrange small group walking tours in order to allow our customers to maximize the experience, a small group guarantees personalization and respect of each participants’ need.
Bring curiosity and eagerness to learn!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- expert local guide
- semi private tour, small group tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place d'Armes, 98000 Monaco
Pass By: Casino de Monte-Carlo, Place du Casino, 98000 Monaco
Departure Point :1 Place d'Armes, 98000 Monaco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.