Monte Plata Waterfalls Tour
The Dominican Republic offers you the chance to witness the jewel of the ecotourism trips on the Caribbean area.
Why Monte Plata Waterfalls is getting so famous? Is it safe to visit the Dominicana’s wild tropical jungle? What can you see in the Salto de Socoa area? What did Christopher Columbus do in Monte Plata?
You will have the chance to experience the Waterfalls of the Monte Plata Rainforest and other interesting sights. An unforgettable day of adventure that will immerse you in the true essence of what the Dominican Republic has to give.
Get ready to experience the Dominican Republica from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about Monte Plata Waterfalls Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation to/from Santo Domingo-Monte Plata
- Entrance Fee to Monte Plata Waterfalls Park
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Salto Alto Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Plata, Monte Plata, Monte Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Tour will follow this program:
Drive to Monte Plata (3 hrs)
Monte Plata Waterfalls Park
Light hike through the Waterfall of Socoa
Waterfalls of Salto Alto
Lunch Stop (+ Extra Fee)
Back to Santo Domingo (3 hrs)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Columbus Park, Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.