Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) - Sandals South Coast Jamaica
We provide exclusively (one way and round trip) private transfers options available 24 hours daily from Montego Bay Airport to Sandals South Coast using our modern air conditioned luxury vehicles. We take pride in offering professional drivers that are trained and certified by the Jamaica Tourist Board. In addition all vehicles are licensed and insured by the requisite authorities.
· Free Meet & Greet Services
· Private Transfers Guaranteed.
· Pick-up directly from the Montego Bay Airport terminal and hotel lobby.
· Reliable, professional drivers available daily.
· Luggage assistance.
· Fully air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up/drop-offs for Sandals South Coast
- Pick-up/drop-offs to and from Montego Bay Airport
- Round trip private transfer only if this option is booked
- Transportation in private modern air conditioned vehicles
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Book a private airport transfers from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) and enjoy the friendly service that awaits you. Enjoy a private transfer in air conditioned comfort to your hotel. There is no waiting at the airport, travel in fully air-conditioned vehicles which will be waiting for you to take you to your destination in comfort. Our customer service agents are available 24/7 to answer all your queries and complete your reservation when needed.
Departure Point :1: Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
2: Sandals South Coast, White House, Jamaica
Departure Time :One way Arrival Transfer 6/3/2019 - 1/12/2022
Roundtrip Airport Transfers 8/10/2019 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Departure Airport Transfer 8/10/2019 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.