Montego Bay City tour & White Witch Of Rose Hall Haunted mansion Tour
Check out Montego Bay’s city sights and take an evening tour of the supposedly haunted Rose Hall Great House with this convenient combo experience on Jamaica’s north coast. Spend the late afternoon in Montego Bay with a local guide, who will show you attractions like Sam Sharpe Square and St James Parish Church. Then explore Rose Hall Great House to learn about the legend of Annie Palmer, the murderous ‘White Witch of Rose Hall.’ Transport is available from Negril and Montego Bay, as well as the Grand Palladium in Lucea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- City sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sam Sharpe Square, Montego Bay Jamaica
Your afternoon and evening tour begins with hotel pickup in Negril, the Grand Palladium resort in Lucea or Montego Bay (depending on option selected); if you’re picked up in Negril or at Grand Palladium, enjoy the drive along Jamaica’s beautiful northern coast to Montego Bay.
When you arrive in Mobay, as it’s commonly called by the locals, get to know the city on a one-hour sightseeing tour to attractions like Sam Sharpe Square, named after a slave leader who led the revolt known as the Christmas Slave Rebellion in 1831. Walk around the square, admiring the statue of Sam Sharpe, the St James Museum and the surrounding colonial buildings.
Then check out St James Parish Church, one of Jamaica's finest churches with its stained glass and sculptures by English artist John Bacon, and take a drive through residential areas to marvel at the Georgian homes that date back to the glorious sugar-trading days
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Next, the second portion of your combo begins with the 15-minute drive to Rose Hall Great House, an 18th-century Georgian mansion made famous by the legend of Annie Palmer, the ‘White Witch of Rose Hall.’ According to the tale, Annie killed her three husbands and several slave lovers before being killed herself in her bed. During your one-hour candlelit tour through the mansion, listen to the story and find out for yourself if Annie truly haunts the house, which also boasts period furnishings for you to admire.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in Montego Bay, Lucea (Palladium) and trelawny
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.