Montego Bay Food Drink & Culture Tour
A deliciously Jamaican private food and culinary cultural experience. We’ll show you the places locals really like to eat. Discover restaurants and Jamaican dishes you wont find on tourist menus
You will be transported to three (3) Amazing locations that are frequented by locals and serve authentic Jamaican food & Drinks
Transportation to and from your Hotel/ Villa /Port (usually pick up is 11:00 a.m.)
All food samples
Drinks include Jamaican Rum Punch, Flaming Bob Marley and Water
Must be 18+ to consume alcoholic beverages or to Book Rum Experience.
Food & Drink items not included will attract an additional cost
Duration: 21/2 - 31/2 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- We'll introduce you to our national dish, Jamaican street foods all on the water front with a panoramic view of Montego Bay's harbor.Learn how to make a Jamaican Rum Punch or as its know on the island (rude to mi parents). Finish with a drink named after the Legend himself a Flaming Bob Marley.
Visit one of Jamaica's old jerk centers where tradition is key. Learn the history and secrets while your jerk chicken is prepared before your eyes. See how jerk pork is prepared! Taste and learn Jamaica's most famous food Taste different jerk sauces. From mild to spicy feel free to see how much heat you can handle then have a festival or some roasted sweet potatoes.
Taste a Jamaican home cooked meal of curry goat and stewed oxtail served with rice and peas. Experience what its like to have a Jamaican home cooked family meal. Cooked by most families for Sunday dinner, a Jamaican ritual. Not up for meat try something from the Caribbean Sea like a steamed roast conch (featured) or an Caribbean Red Snapper served fried (escovitch) or steamed
Departure Point :Jamaica Food Tours Limited
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.