Montego Bay hi lite and culture tour
This tour allows visitors to see the real Jamaica and jamaican communties inside out, learn about our culture and sample Jamaican fruits in season.
Visit one of the oldest churches in Monte go bay and learn about our food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Montego Bay Cultural Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montego Bay Cultural Center, Sam Sharpe Square, Montego Bay Jamaica
This is a guided tour giving visitors the history and culture of Jamaicans from 1492 to present
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
A hi lite and history tour of Monte go Bay, visitors will see historical site and learn about the people and how they live, a stop at a local restaurant for real jamaican lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
will meet in the lobby of any hotel or guest house oor at the port of entryPorts
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :3/11/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.