Montego Bay highlights from Falmouth
Take an unique guided tour through Montego Bay while staying in falmouth hotel or docking at the cruise port. This beautiful Jamaican city has much to offer. Learn about the Rose Hall Great House - the family that owned this property and the haunting legends about Annie Palmer who was said to be a witch and killed many of her husbands. See her fine furnishings from the 18th century and enjoy a piece of Jamaican history. After this great cultural adventure it is time for lunch at Scotchies - enjyoing their fingerlicking Jerk. Furthermore, you will take a walk on the Montego Bay "Hip Strip" where you can shop. You will get to enjoy a relaxing day at "Dr. Cave" beach by taking in the sea breeze, or hanging out at the bar.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
On this combined tour you will experience beautiful Jamaica through history, shopping, food and beach time. Rose Hall Great House, was once home to Annie Palmer who was said to be a witch. She murdered many of her husbands and slaves through voodoo. She's still slated to haunt the property today and maybe you'll be one of many persons to experience her presence! Take walk on the "Hip Strip"in Montego Bay where can find many craft markets, Duty Free shops, general shops. Stop for a drink or ice-cream also along the way. Scotchies is is a well known Jerk restaurant in Jamaica and is a must for every Jerk lover. At the end enjoy the crystal-clear water and soft sand of Doctor's Cave Beach and relax yourself.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Villas, guest houses, bnb, Falmouth Port,Ports
- Montego Bay, Falmouth
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.