Montego Bay Luminous Lagoon tour
Glistening Waters a "spectacular wonder" as described by all who see it is known as the most spectacular luminous waters in the Caribbean. At the phosphorescent lagoon at Rock, Falmouth you will enjoy a complimentary rum punch or fruit drink and then a boat ride to the Luminous Lagoon where the water becomes florescent as the boat streaks through the dark lagoon water. Put your hand in the water and see streaks of bright light trailing your fingers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- See the bright lights of fishes as they swim through the water in the darkest of night. Scientists from the John Hopkins University attribute the luminous qualities to small living animals known as din flagellates unique to only a few areas in the world. As you observe the lights in the water and the vivid stars above your guide will take you around the lagoon to see the exotic vegetations and extraordinary birds nesting in their habitats. Complete this amazing tour with the experience of live entertainment at the Glistening Waters Marina Restaurant one of the finest seafood restaurants in Jamaica.
Departure Point :Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.