Montego Bay Private Shopping
Find the perfect gift/souvenir while vacationing jamaica. On this tour, you can visit souvenir shops, shopping malls, and the Hip Strip in just a few hours and get great deals on Jamaican coffee, rum, novelty items, and more.
* Customize your itinerary according to personal preference
* Ideal for a shore excursion or for first-time visitors
* Round-trip transport from your hotel or the port in Montego Bay included
Please provide an email or phone number to arrange for a pickup time.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitter Village Shopping Mall, 1091 Morgan Road, Ironshore, Montego Bay Jamaica
Whitter Village is a 200,000 plus square feetThe complex is located in the upscale Ironshore area of Montego Bay and features an indigenous style town center with a well-manicured Village Square and a Main Street accentuated by a Clock Tower.
The Village consists of businesses including gift shops, salon, bookshop, dining and fast-food restaurants, boutiques, shoe stores, photo/art gallery, food court, a supermarket, pharmacy, sports bar, nightclub, and gaming lounge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the name of the hotel is not listed please type when booking.also, please provide an email address for follow-up confirmation on your pickup time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.