Montego Bay private tours
Private tours are the way to truly see and learn about the country and it's culture in a relaxed and not a rushed manor especially in this time of the pandemic and the new way of life.
Our drivers guides make sure that our clients are comfortable and are truly enjoying their visit to Jamaica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Clients will be picked on the port/hotel then escorted to their air conditioned vehicle where they will then be taken sightseeing of the Montego Bay area or venture to other parts of the island as this is highly customizable, at this point clients will have total flexibility to either visit and spend time at a beach, go shopping or to indulge in the local cuisine, after seeing and enjoying Montego Bay, clients will then be taken back to the port or their resort.
Departure Point :
Portsfree port montego Bay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Montego Bay, Jamaica - After Tours are completed clients are dropped off where they were picked up for the beginning of the tour.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We at know Jamaica Tours and travels take the pride in protecting ourselves and our clients as we move farword in this new norm of living..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.