Montego Bay to The Rastafari Indigenous Village in Montegeo Bay
To have ideal of the Rastafarian religion and the way of life, that have been a big part of the Jamaican society or culture, take a tour with us to the Rastafari Indigenous Village.
The village is home to a local communities of Rastafari, and it along the Montego River, outside of Montego Bay, St. James.
per adult from
30 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rastafari Indigenous Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastafari Indigenous Village, Montego Bay Street Jamaica
The village is home to a local communities of Rastafari, and it along the Montego River, outside of Montego Bay, St. James. Visiting the village you will get a highlight of the many different actives they have await to entertain all visitors; like the traditional drumming and chanting and explore the tropical gardens filled with herbal remedied, vegetables and spices used for Rasafarian cooking and medicine.
The village also has a meditative labyrinth where visitors can walk privately to enjoy the peace giving surround space among them. At the end of the tour, you can have herbal tea and fresh fruit while listening to the villagers play music, and there’s also a small craft market in which you can purchase handmade jewelry, clothes and herbs remedies. You enjoy this ground of culture. This is another world completely different from others you have seen.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time 8 a.m. to 10 amPorts
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.