Montegro Wine Tasting Experience at a Family Winery
For the lovers of good wine we offer you this pleasant wine tour, which, in addition to drinks and gastronomic specialties, includes the visits to the local family winery.
The territory of Rijecka Nahija is known by its high number of sunny days, so grapes are especially sweet and vine is good. Hosts from Rijecka Nahija invite you to visit them and to join them at work or for a walk through their vineyards, orchards and their gardens. Come and taste the best local Montenegrin wines, which are made with love and spirit of tradition!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Depart from Kotor into direction of the village Gornji Ceklin, which belongs to the Rijecka Nahija, located between Podgorica and Cetinje.
To welcome visitors, brandy made from the Ceklin grape, cherry, blueberry or cornel berry liquor or home-made juice according to the taste of visitors is offered.The program also includes a visit to the wine cellar, the beehives, vineyard and orchard. You will be tempted by the food-tasting and the refreshment offered in an authentic Montenegrin atmosphere with delicacies made from honey and fruit, after which a well-prepared traditional country-style lunch will be served. After lunch you will return back to Kotor.
Departure Point :Old town Kotor (main gate)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.