Montenegro Day Tour From Kotor
A wise man once said,“Every place you will visit will become a part of you one day”. And that’s what we intend to bring through this experience as you visit some of the most popular sites of Montenegro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Njeguši village smoked ham tasting
- Private tour guide
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Njegos Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Njegusi, Njegusi, Cetinje
We will drive up above Kotor on the famous serpentine road from 19th century which will guarantee you with stunning vistas over Boka Bay. Our next stop will be Njeguši village where the best prosciutto (smoked ham) is made. 30 minutes brake is enough to relax and enjoy these culinary delights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Njegos Mausoleum, Mount Lovcen, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
From Njeguši village we will continue our adventure driving to highest point of Lovćen Mountain. There we will find the highest mausoleum on the world dedicated to Peter II Petrović Njegoš. What’s great about this place, is that almost 70% of Montenegro is visible from this point and you can take breathtaking photos of Skadar Lake and Boka Bay. In the end of this visit we will drive through Lovcen National Park down to the Old Royal Capital of Montenegro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cetinje, Cetinje
The town of Cetinje with its numerous historic buildings, museums, music, art and acting school remains still the center of culture, history and education of Montenegro.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :420 Trg od Oružja, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.