Montepellegrino and Palazzina Cinese, from culture to adventure.
This tour, which starts directly from your accommodation, will involve you in the cult of Palermo towards its patron saint, Santa Rosalia, well known as "Santuzza" for the people of Palermo. Later you will visit the "Chinese palace" (Palazzina Cinese), the ancient residence of the Bourbon family. Finally you will go to Mondello admiring the Art Nouveau villas while you taste the food specialties of Palermo.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belvedere di Montepellegrino, Via Padre Giordano Cascini 1, 90142, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Mount Pellegrino is a hill facing east on the bay of Palermo, Sicily, southern Italy, located north of the city.
It is 606 metres (1,970 ft) high with panorama views of the city, its surrounding mountains and the Tyrrhenian Sea. In his book Travels in Italy, Goethe described Monte Pellegrino as the most beautiful promontory in the world. The mountain is home to the sanctuary of Saint Rosalia, the patron saint of Palermo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palazzina Cinese, Viale Duca Degli Abruzzi 1, 90146, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The Chinese Palace (Italian: Palazzina Cinese), also known as Real Casina alla Cinese, is a former royal residence of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies designed in the style of Chinoiserie. It is located in Palermo, inside the park of La Favorita. The Ethnographic Museum of Sicily, named after Giuseppe Pitrè, is located in one of the Palace's guesthouse.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick-up and Drop Off at your accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You will be contacted the day before your travel date to arrange the meeting time at your hotel/B&B.
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.