Monterey, Carmel with 17 miles Drive VIP Private SUV Tour
Ride down Pacific Coast Highway 1 from San Francisco to Monterey & Carmel on a comfortable SUV . See California with professional guide with almost 18 years of professional guiding experience.
Pass seaside towns like Santa Cruz, a lighthouse and marine sanctuaries on the way to Monterey Bay. We will stop along the way to way to eat breakfast in town of Davenport. Take free time at Cannery Row for shopping, lunch or a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Experience the scenic coastal road through Pacific Grove and 17 Mile Drive. Pass beaches, seaside mansions and the historic Pebble Beach Golf Course. If you are a fan, feel free to stroll out to the bay side 18th hole viewing area or look at the old Hollywood photos on the walls of the clubhouse.
Our last big stop is Carmel-By-The-Sea. Enjoy the cottage style architecture while shopping on Ocean Ave, walk on the beach or enjoy a snack in one of the many cafes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- 8:30am Depart San Francisco.
10:00 Optional rest stop at an 1872 lighthouse or the seaside town of Davenport for coffee or a pastry.
10:45 Pass through the surf capitol of Santa Cruz, CA.
11:30 Stop at Moss Landing to search for seals, otters & shore birds.
12:30-1:30 Free time in Monterey (optional aquarium, pick up or sit down for lunch).
1:30-3:00 Coastal drive through Pacific Grove & 17 Mile Drive & Pebble Beach.
3:00-4:00 Free time for the beach or Ocean Ave shops in Carmel-By-The-Sea.
6:30-7pm return to San Francisco.
Times are flexible if you would like more time in one place and less in another.
We will travel in luxury SUV with tour guide made over 1000 tours.
He heave commercial driver license and all our guides pass background and drug test.
We also carry commercial insurance and Calfornia TCP Permit
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.