Monterrico Beach and Mangroves Day Tour
Have you ever visited a Black Sand Beach? If not, this is your opportunity.
This tour will take you to the Guatemalan Pacific Coast where Monterrico is one of the most famous beaches of the country.
Take a boat ride through the 20 km-long nature Reserve of coastal mangrove canals with avian and aquatic life. Later on, learn the artisanal fishing techniques with the locals and if lucky you'll catch some fishes for the community.
Afterwards enjoy the calmness of the sea by our pool at a Beach Resort and let's take in the beautiful sunset views.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Transportation
- Certified Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Boat Ride through Mangroves
- Artisanal Fishing
- Day Pass Beach Resort
What's excluded :
- Other visits or activities not mentioned in this service description.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
Either the Trip starts from Guatemala City, or from Antigua Guatemala, Both Routes are Scenic,
and You´ll be able to see beautiful landscapes in your way to the Pacific Coast.
Monterrico is pretty enjoyable during the day, but specially beautiful at sunset.
You´ll have enought Time to explore the place, swim, eat and have fun....!!!
Drive back to Antigua Guatemala or Guatemala City after the Sun has set.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet passengers at their Hotel Lobby, or Hotel Entrance.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.