Monteverde Cloud Forest Night Walk
Located in the 7 wonders of Costa Rica in the cloud forest, the Night Walk becomes a very attractive requested by people who traveling to this country to observe the great biodiversity that provides.
Going into a jungle at night will give you a chance to see the animals in a new environment. Many jungle creatures are only active at night and this is the only way to experience them. You will see mammals that never make appearances during day treks. Your guide will point out tarantulas and sleeping birds. The symphony of insects and frogs will be your soundtrack. The tour lasts two hours for 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
While wandering through the trees be sure to look out for the 200 species of bird who call this forest home. You may also come across armadillo, coati, agouti, kinkajou, ocelot, two-toed sloth and three different species of monkey.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
Located in the 7 wonders of Costa Rica in the cloud forest, the Night Walk becomes a very attractive requested by people who traveling to this country to observe the great biodiversity that provides, mammals, birds, insects, reptiles and amphibians are some animals that you can find in these daily walks of 2.5 hours. Are large the opportunities that are presented at night to observe animals, because most of animals are active in the evening where 80% are nocturnal, raccoons, sloths, armadillos, olingos, kinkajous, are animals that jump at the night to feed and perform normal activities.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We pick you up from any Hotel in the Monteverde area- Exact pickup time depends on pickup location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.