Monteverde Cloud Forest Suspension Bridges from Puntarenas
Not only the birds have the privilege to touch the tree tops. You can fly through them in the hanging bridges too, witness the cloud forest from a different perspective, and watch the animals in their natural habitat. Bridges built to let the visitors admire nature. Well maintained and generally flat trails, not muddy nor strenuous, for a smooth and pleasant hike. Appreciate Costa Rica’s magnificent biodiversity walking and admiring nature in the various trails.
Monteverde Cloud Forest Suspension Bridges boasts one of the most beautiful views in the area, and its activities offer the most incredible rainforest experiences in all of Costa Rica. From the highest altitudes imaginable, you will enjoy therich natural beauty of the rain forest and its treasures.
A world leader in adventure tourism, Costa Rica is full of natural wonders, spectacular views, great discovery and exciting activities. At Monteverde Cloud Forest Suspension Bridges, we are ready to show you the time of your life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transportation from Puntarenas
- Tour Map
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Driver
What's excluded :
In Monteverde, not only the birds have the privilege to touch the tree tops. You can fly through them in the hanging bridges too, witness the cloud forest from a different perspective, and watch the animals in their natural habitat. Bridges built with high quality materials designed for safety but to also let the hiker admire nature. Well maintained and generally flat trails, not muddy nor strenuous, for a smooth and pleasant hike. Appreciate Costa Rica’s magnificent biodiversity walking and admiring nature in the various trails. The Monteverde Cloud Forest Suspension Bridges is the ideal experience for those who wish to explore the beauty of the canopy at their own pace and appreciate the incredible array of vegetation and exotic bird life that the region has to offer. The walkway is made up of 8 suspension bridges connected by trails covering 1.9 miles (3km). The bridges vary from 150ft (50m) to 500ft (170m) in length and are suspended at heights ranging from 36ft (12m) to 180ft (60m). At almost 5ft (1.5m) wide, the bridge system is the widest and sturdiest in Costa Rica.
• Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, 22 MI Southeast Of Tilaran 35 km, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve 55-5655 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Cruise ship pier, Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
- We pick you up from any Hotel in the Puntarenas City area- We pick you up from Puntarenas or Caldera Cruise Ship Terminal- We pick you up at any time you wantPorts
- Puntarenas Cruise Ship Terminal
- Caldera Cruise Ship Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.